Saturday, August 29, 2009

It Has Been Ages...



I am really sorry for it takes a really long time for me to bring you an update. There's thing that couldn't be avoided last month, so I think I just put my blog in a sleep mode.

Today is already the ninth day for muslims to fast, and I am going to take this opportunity to wish all of you out there; happy fasting, may you all be blessed. (Better late than never~)

"Ramadhan was originally a mercy, the middle is Maghfirah (Forgiveness) and finally is a release from the Fire"

(HR Ibnu Khuzaimah)

4 comments:

  1. Ah.. the wait. a post at last.

    Ramadhan Kareem sister...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, kak dyana..
    its really dusty here..ramadhan kareem to you too. btw, i got so many things to cope right now..pray for my success!~_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam ramadhan kareem. Long time not to see u. Welcome back. hope to read ur meaning full writing.All the best, pray for me to..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks TG..Ramadhan kareem~ I do hope i have ample time to write. I really have thing to write at times, but somehow i have to put my attention to other thing that is much more important. I hope after this there is no such impediment. Really hope my blog could be meaningfully read by others as well. Insha Allah, i will pray for u too..happy fasting and searching for mardhatillah!~

    ReplyDelete