Monday, December 31, 2018

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!

I know that everyone must be busy thinking of their new year resolutions, and I am one of you guys. Well, in the previous post somehow I was still in the middle of wanting to improve my hopeless writing skills, and at the same time didn't know what topic would be best to fit in my blog. Over the years, since 2009, my blog was merely about myself, my family, my activities. And it was quite obvious that none of them could really be related to anyone except for a very small amount. And considering what I wrote for the past years could be so boring to be read by most, I realise that I need to come with something more useful to my readers, topics that I would not feel intimidated (read: sensitive personal matters), and not making my readers feel bored reading about it. Of course sometimes it feels good knowing if any of us share the same moments or experiences in life but for me right now, the chances are low to none. lol.

These few days, I think I would love to make this blog as one of many sources for some of us in buying or reviewing or surveying something they purchase. Online or offline. Products or service. I would also like to state that because of my current profession, I'd like to give some rejuvenation to my blog using this way. The review of anything bought or watched or read would be fall under 'Product and Service', while experiences, knowledge, or facts such as 'How to Forget your Ex', 'Interview Tips', 'How to Paint Your Room Wall' etc would be fall under the 'Tips' label.

Why Blog? Why not trying something majority of us use such as Youtube? Blog is so yesterday. LOL
Well, in my opinion, people who are looking for something would google it at the first place. And of course blogspot platform could be among the fastest recommended results. Another reason is, writing could also stimulate my thinking skills which I enjoy the most, and while Youtube could be fun to be watched and engaged with, the uploading and editing part (considering my videos would exceed the size) for me who does not have basic skills in IT would be kind of a pain in the ass. Unless I have time to learn all ranges of video editing software one day. Lastly, if any of us is in a hurry, we could just read the topic faster by scheming and scanning the important content, which we often got carried away watching all the trivials in Youtube such as the detailed face of the speaker, the voice, etc and often does not know at which point of time interval given from video introduction is the main content unless stated which is rarely done.

So, this new year, I hope I can be consistent to post anything under these labels every Tuesday and Friday. You guys are free to leave any comments and sharings about my posts later. Stay tuned!


Yours Truly,
Adda.


:: rabiatul adawiyah's :: . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates