Monday, December 31, 2018


Sorry for the image quality. I’m using an older version of camera. Lol 

Assalamu’alaikum and Hi everyone!

Today I want to share my experience in buying a handbag from Christy Ng. Precisely Hermazing bag, which Christy and Hermo collaborated to come out with. I made this entry with a hope that people like me, who’s a first time buyer of this kind of bag can make their reflections as whether they wanna finally buy it or not. It’s just because, before I want to spend some money on it, I hardly find any reviews of handbags bought from Christy Ng. Yeah, I know maybe it’s partly due to the company is well known for its shoes, and also because people nowadays just like to post it on other socmed such as Instagram and you know they wouldn’t write much about it.

So, I contemplated quite a lot on the pros and cons because some other brands such as Sometime also can give me something worth buying for a handbag. After making some anticipations, eventually I bought the bag and I can say that it was an impeccable buying experience! Why? Here are some of the reasons. I received the package of a nice sealed box directly posted by DHL, freebies from Christy Ng x Hermo (didn’t expect this tbh), and feel satisfied with the colour, materials, and mostly fall in love with how the company handle the packaging--neatly wrapped the items—-Hermo gift, the handbag itself plus accessories.

Freebies received are 1)“Gal on The Go Beauty Kit:  Yadah Oh My Sunscreen SPF35 20ml, 2) Secret Nature Peeling Gel 30ml, 3) Everly Collagen Make-up Remover 20 wipes, 4) Bamboo Charchoal Cream Cleanser 20ml, 5) Make Up For Ever Base Lissante Smoothing Primer N•2 1ml, 6) Voucher Code worth RM20 for Hermo x Make Up For Ever, and 7) Voucher worth RM30 for next purchase at Christy Ng. *LOVE*LOVE*LOVE*

Initially, they stated that only 200 first purchase will be auto notified on the website to get these freebies but I didn’t get any notifications upon checkout so I guess perhaps I was one of the 200.

The handbag is probably inspired by macaroons because you can definitely see the shape especially if you stacked more than one of its kind together. It’s some kinda big macaroon but still so so cute! The size is not that small to keep your belongings and not that big that everyone will stare at you as if you are holding a giant replica of macaroon (don’t worry). And for the price, I think it is still affordable since it is not more than RM200. And as a person who’s using handbag a lot, I need to have backup because I do like to use the same favourite bag over and over and over until it’s no longer can be used. This is probably a good bargain for me because I would never buy a handbag which cost me more than 200 ringgit. Aha. (You can’t expect walking in the rain holding your $500 or $1000 handbag right lol) As I got only one cute handbag in my collection that I used to carry around most of the time, this new bag would become a perfect alternative.

Additionally, these are stated at the website about the bag:
  •     Length: 9" x Height: 8.5" x Width: 3" Inches
  •     Interior - 2 compartments, one zip pocket
  •     Sling bag or clutch
  •     Adjustable and detachable strap 41" length
  •     PU, high quality durable microfibre and other man made materials 
Recommendation level: 8.5/10

:: rabiatul adawiyah's :: . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates