Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am not good at technical things.

That's why I always experience awful incidents regarding technology. So I choo
se to not rely on technology; solely.
Last time my assignment was disappeared. I was about to finish my last design on it when somebody accidentally pulled the wire. The fuse. What so ever I don't know the name actually. Then the document was gone. Then there was me: crying. The clock was striking 4 am when I finished my assignment. The presentation was on 8.30 am. .


Thank God, my presentation went well; despite all the clumsiness.


This time, my 8G thumb drive has made me mad. I don't know whether this thumb drive is so weak that it can't restrain viruses or what. But most of my documents corrupted when there's virus detected in it.

gambo hiasan

And this week, I have to do some documents. Using microsoft publisher. Again, I am not good at technical things. God, help me...
lukisan alam..subhanallah (mencari ketenangan di sebalik keindahan ciptaan-Nya)
**************
To Someone I Call Friend

In my journey throughout this life, I owe many persons. A lot. No matter how I could describe it, it won't make things fairer to them. I love my friends. Really do. I can't stand watching them sad. But sometimes I don't have the power to change things that already happened and were destined by Him. I cry to know how suffer they were, yet I just can say some words to them. I suffer to feel what they experienced, yet it's still not me who was in their shoes. My dear friends, if you happen to read this entry, I want you to know that I love you and may Allah bless our friendship. I know you already went through a lot of obstacles in your life. And having me as a friend, I don't know whether I am helping or not; to less your burden.

Becoming a friend to all of you is so great and wonderful. I learn a lot. From the smallest to the biggest thing. When I have trouble, all of you are always there. And I always ask myself. "Am I dreaming? to have such friends." But still, there is only small things that I could do as a reward. I remember when a friend asked me one afternoon; "am I a good person? what do you think is my weakness?" and my heart felt like..bursting out hearing that question. "No..you are already perfect in my eyes." (The fact is, you are so kind-hearted that I am worry it will make other people take advantage of you!)

And there is another friend I met during my childhood is still my friend in these days. I remember when I was 10, when I was transferring to my new school because my father had to work at his new workplace; I went to my new school and felt alienated. I didn't bother to have friends at my new school because everything was so different compared to my previous school which was a private school at that time. But, studying at 4 Melur was an advantage. I met this girl and we were friends. One day, the teacher announced that this girl was going to transfer to Kuala Berang, quite far from the school that I knew I was no longer could see her. Then we exchanged home addresses and began to write letters. I remember there would always a pantun at the end of her letters. When I was 13, things changed. I went to this boarding school and left those letters at home. Soon, I found that those letters had gone. Then my memory with this girl was wrapped; somewhere I didn't know. One fine day in 2007, I got a message from another old friend, telling that there's a person who was trying to find me so badly that she messaged me via friendster. So, I just agreed to 'meet' the person in fs. To my surprise, the person is her! The girl that I had not met for nearly nine years! I can't help but was very happy to have her as a friend in my life again. How Allah meets us up!

A FRIEND IS A GIFT

Anyway, these are only pieces stories of my friends. Every friend is unique and precious. In Islam, the best ukhwah(friendship) is defined by one final occurrence when a friend dares to risk his/her life to his/her friend. And willing to give and share things like no others. Like what sahabat had done to Rasulullah SAW and vice versa. For me our acceptance toward friends is important. Seeing is not believing. Give as an example; though we usually see a friend is late to class, what can we actually expect? I am sure most of us would say that this guy/gal is not being punctual enough, and would being cynical to him/her. But then again, if we think it in another angle, we could initially assume that there must be something happen that my friend is late today and ask him/her what happen (because communication is significant), and try to accept it if it's negotiable. Yet, this is just a simple case. My point here is, husnuzhon (positive regard) is the main key to keep a pleasant friendship.

When we are associating to hook as many friends as possible, why don't we expand the purpose of friendship to be friends not only in this world, but also in the hereafter? If we think of a friendship that could make us laugh and a shoulder to cry just in this world, then it would be a loss that could lead to a trite lonesome. Conversely, becoming friends that could together laugh and cry in this world, whilst reminding each other about the importance of hereafter is a profitable 'investment'.

So, inevitable conclusions here; be yourself, love your friends and make friends with the intent to be friends in paradise.


Uhibbuki (Arabic) means I love you (female)
p.s-my friends,I love you.~_~

Wallahua'lam.

:: rabiatul adawiyah's :: . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates